On the Trails of the Sacred White Poppy with Saṃsāra Asia, Bhutan 2018
(When the flower blooms, the bees come uninvited – Ramkrishna)
Duration: 9 days – 8 nights
Tour dates: (i) 20th May – 29th May 2018
Group size: 12 people
Tour Cost: USD 2000 (includes all meals, twin sharing accommodation, a licensed guide, permits, visa processing, royalties, internal taxed and charges, camping and haulage for trekking and land transportation for the extent of the stay in Bhutan).
- Walk the ancient trails of Bhutan in search of the rare white poppy and perform an offering ceremony at the turquoise lake of the North.
- Discover and take delight in the wild gardens of some of rarest Himalayan flowers including three rare blue poppies, the sacred rheum nobile and many more.
- Stroll through old growth rhododendron forests and avenues of wild primroses leading to sacred sites of Bhutan.
- Stroll through the sacredness of ancient valleys dotted with colourful prayer flags and terraced fields of rice and mustard.
- Contemplate your existence in the ambience of an 8th Century monastery as you soak up its energy.
- Gain insights into Bhutanese cultures and cuisines.
- Relax in a hot stone and herbal bath with a sip of local brew.
- Dine with a local farming family and learn about their rustic lifestyle.