Sacred Destinations – Ura Masutake Festival with Saṃsāra Asia
Duration: 11 days – 10 nights
Tour Dates: 17th August – 27th August 2017
Group size: 12 people
Trip Cost: USD 2100 (includes all meals, twin sharing accommodation, a licensed guide, permits, visa processing, royalties, internal taxed and charges, camping and haulage for trekking and land transportation for the extent of the stay in Bhutan).
- Partake in masutake harvests and festivities with locals in a typical Bhutanese village in Ura, Bumthang, the cultural hub of Bhutan
- Tread the ancient paths with visits to sacred sites and perform simple cleansing and offering rituals.
- Travel the inner landscape with mindful practices and guided meditation at beautiful locations.
- Hike through charming valleys dotted with fluttering prayer flags and colorful country houses.
- Gain insight into the culture and cuisines of Bhutan.
- Soak and cleanse physically and emotionally in a therapeutic hot stone bath while you dine with a local family in a rustic farmhouse.
For more on Bhutan masutake festival schedule, ask for a brochure.