We bring you the essence of the mystical land Bhutan Himalayas through one of our sacred journeys, exploring the inner landscape of your mind with the outer physical spaces.
We are committed to carefully crafted, small-group tours led by passionate and specialized tour/retreat leaders.
On a journey with Samsara Asia, you will:
- Explore some of the most sacred land and events of the Himalayas with ancient fortresses, temples, ruins and festivals unique to Bhutanese history, art and architecture.
- Hikes through magnificient mountain summits and medieval hamlets and feel the pulse of the place and its indigenous people.
- Experience the wild side of Bhutan through tales of yetis, sights of the elusive snow leopards, perhaps and a glimpse of its rarest wild flowers and rejuvenate with the highly prized fungus-caterpillar.
- Bear witness to Gross National Happiness, Bhutan’s indigenous development philosophy fast becoming a global agenda.
- Stay at a range of exclusive high-end resorts like the luxurious Aman Kora or cozy village home stays savouring lcoal cuisines.
- Finally, contemplate, destress, disconnect and reconnet, find the balance and mindfully traverse the sacred landscape with like minded fellow travelers.